- Home › Resources and Media › Consumer Research Study: Usage & Attitude Survey Among Millennial Women
Consumer Research Study: Usage & Attitude Survey Among Millennial Women
In late 2015 and early 2016, Flowers Canada Ontario conducted a consumer research study aimed at studying the "Millennial" generation's usage and attitudes towards floriculture.
The objectives of this study were:
1. To gauge brand recognition among the target demographic of millennial women.
2. To better understand what might be driving this generation's change in behavior, if there is in fact a change in behavior.
3. To identify floral products/activities/strategies that will engage this generation and lead to an increased interest in floriculture.
Below is a info-graphic summary of the study:
If you would like a full copy of the report it is available for download at the link below:
Full Report: Usage and Attitude Survey among Millennial Women (1.81 MB)
Resources and Media
- AgriHR Tool Kit
- Associate Membership
- Cut Flower, Potted Plants & Foliage Standards
- Pollinator Poster
- Consumer Research Study: Usage & Attitude Survey Among Millennial Women
- Statistics Newsletter
SAVE THE DATE - 51st FCO Golf Tournament
Mark your calendars for June 28th, 2023 for FCO's 51st Golf Tournament being held once again at Legends on the Niagara. More details to…
Latest Grower News
Uses Added to the ProBlad Label
Flowers Canada Growers is pleased to announce the addition of powdery mildew (Erysiphe spp., Podosphaera spp. and Golovinomyces asterum)…