Consumer Research Study: Usage & Attitude Survey Among Millennial Women
In late 2015 and early 2016, Flowers Canada Ontario conducted a consumer research study aimed at studying the "Millennial" generation's usage and attitudes towards floriculture.
The objectives of this study were:
1. To gauge brand recognition among the target demographic of millennial women.
2. To better understand what might be driving this generation's change in behavior, if there is in fact a change in behavior.
3. To identify floral products/activities/strategies that will engage this generation and lead to an increased interest in floriculture.
Below is a info-graphic summary of the study:
If you would like a full copy of the report it is available for download at the link below:
Resources and Media
- Associate Membership
- Consumer Research Study: Usage & Attitude Survey Among Millennial Women
- Cut Flower, Potted Plants & Foliage Standards
- Flower University
- Pollinator Poster
What is a Petals and Plates Dinner you ask?If you haven't already seen the tremendous buzz on social media, Petals & Plates is a series…
Latest Grower News
Growers interested in importing PGR's and pesticides can again import Bonzi and A-Rest from the US for use in Canada.Visit the GROU page…