Consumer Research Study: Usage & Attitude Survey Among Millennial Women
In late 2015 and early 2016, Flowers Canada Ontario conducted a consumer research study aimed at studying the "Millennial" generation's usage and attitudes towards floriculture.
The objectives of this study were:
1. To gauge brand recognition among the target demographic of millennial women.
2. To better understand what might be driving this generation's change in behavior, if there is in fact a change in behavior.
3. To identify floral products/activities/strategies that will engage this generation and lead to an increased interest in floriculture.
Below is a info-graphic summary of the study:
If you would like a full copy of the report it is available for download at the link below:
Resources and Media
- Associate Membership
- Consumer Research Study: Usage & Attitude Survey Among Millennial Women
- Cut Flower, Potted Plants & Foliage Standards
- Flower University
- Pollinator Poster
Please join us on January 7, 8 or 9th at Landscape Ontario Congress. For your free pass click on the link below. We would love to see you…
Latest Grower News
Flowers Canada Growers (FCG) Inc. has recently signed up for the AgriHR Tool Kit – which means all of FCG’s Members across the country…