Consumer Research Study: Usage & Attitude Survey Among Millennial Women
In late 2015 and early 2016, Flowers Canada Ontario conducted a consumer research study aimed at studying the "Millennial" generation's usage and attitudes towards floriculture.
The objectives of this study were:
1. To gauge brand recognition among the target demographic of millennial women.
2. To better understand what might be driving this generation's change in behavior, if there is in fact a change in behavior.
3. To identify floral products/activities/strategies that will engage this generation and lead to an increased interest in floriculture.
Below is a info-graphic summary of the study:
If you would like a full copy of the report it is available for download at the link below:
Resources and Media
- AgriHR Tool Kit
- Associate Membership
- Consumer Research Study: Usage & Attitude Survey Among Millennial Women
- Cut Flower, Potted Plants & Foliage Standards
- Flower University
- Pollinator Poster
Virtual Grower Day comes to a new interactive platform!Meet with experts and growers from across the country, and discuss the latest in…
Latest Grower News
Automation has long been proposed as an opportunity for the advancement of Ontario's agricultural community, both through improvements to…