2017/2018 Innovation Report
Vineland Research and Innovation Centre has just issued The 2017 / 2018 Innovation report.
- New sweet potato variety suited to the Canadian growing season
- The potential of sweet potato propagation
- Orange sweet potatoes golden for consumers
- Cracking the code on eggplant production
- Okra proves A-OK for Canadian growers
- The scent of opportunity
- Gene miners: Meet PGI, Vineland's first spin-off company
- Mini-cuke packer promises big changes
- Scouting program proves fruitful
- Stars align for Chinook SunriseTM
- Rooting for success with RootSmartTM
The Latest from Greenhouse Canada
To meet the demand of clients and to ensure production techniques meet the most rigorous standards, peat moss producers have developed a number of initiatives that can also help the horticulture industry.