Marsh Canada Limited
To address the risks unique to greenhouse spaces, Marsh has teamed up with a leading Dutch horticultural insurer to offer a range of services to greenhouse businesses.
Canadian growers can now access sophisticated greenhouse expertise and technical support that was previously unavailable in this market. Key program highlights include:
- Covers for loss of crop even without physical loss of greenhouse or equipment.
- Covers reduced crop yield due to improper functioning of equipment (e.g. boiler, computer, etc.) without physical loss or damage to the property.
- Covers up to 30% increased value of crops at time of loss.
- Earthquake deductible percentage is calculated over the actual loss amount rather than over the sum insured.
- Covers the cost to growers of any previous event to existing crops/produce that may have an extended effect on the replanted/new crops/produce many months later.
- Business interruption extends beyond the immediate loss of crops/produce.
Our Contact Information
Phone: (416) 349-3060
Fax: (416) 815-3322
Marsh Canada Limited is located at 70 University Ave #800, Toronto, ON M5J 2M4, Canada.
Flowers Canada (Ontario) Inc. will be holding their 48th Annual Golf Tournament on Wednesday June 24th, 2020 at the Peninsula Lakes Golf…
Latest Grower News
Flowers Canada is pleased to announce that mealybug has been recently added to the Altus Insecticide (flupyradifurone) label - for use on…