Marsh Canada Limited
To address the risks unique to greenhouse spaces, Marsh has teamed up with a leading Dutch horticultural insurer to offer a range of services to greenhouse businesses.
Canadian growers can now access sophisticated greenhouse expertise and technical support that was previously unavailable in this market. Key program highlights include:
- Covers for loss of crop even without physical loss of greenhouse or equipment.
- Covers reduced crop yield due to improper functioning of equipment (e.g. boiler, computer, etc.) without physical loss or damage to the property.
- Covers up to 30% increased value of crops at time of loss.
- Earthquake deductible percentage is calculated over the actual loss amount rather than over the sum insured.
- Covers the cost to growers of any previous event to existing crops/produce that may have an extended effect on the replanted/new crops/produce many months later.
- Business interruption extends beyond the immediate loss of crops/produce.
Our Contact Information
Phone: (416) 349-3060
Fax: (416) 815-3322
Marsh Canada Limited is located at 70 University Ave #800, Toronto, ON M5J 2M4, Canada.