Marsh Canada Limited
To address the risks unique to greenhouse spaces, Marsh has teamed up with a leading Dutch horticultural insurer to offer a range of services to greenhouse businesses.
Canadian growers can now access sophisticated greenhouse expertise and technical support that was previously unavailable in this market. Key program highlights include:
- Covers for loss of crop even without physical loss of greenhouse or equipment.
- Covers reduced crop yield due to improper functioning of equipment (e.g. boiler, computer, etc.) without physical loss or damage to the property.
- Covers up to 30% increased value of crops at time of loss.
- Earthquake deductible percentage is calculated over the actual loss amount rather than over the sum insured.
- Covers the cost to growers of any previous event to existing crops/produce that may have an extended effect on the replanted/new crops/produce many months later.
- Business interruption extends beyond the immediate loss of crops/produce.
Our Contact Information
Phone: (416) 349-3060
Fax: (416) 815-3322
Marsh Canada Limited is located at 70 University Ave #800, Toronto, ON M5J 2M4, Canada.
Flowers Canada (Ontario) Inc. will be hosting our 47th annual golf tournament on Wednesday, June 26th, 2019 at the Peninsula Lakes Golf…
Latest Grower News
Flowers Canada Growers is very pleased to announce that the product Versys™ Insecticide (afidopyropen) is now registered for Greenhouse…