Marsh Canada Limited
To address the risks unique to greenhouse spaces, Marsh has teamed up with a leading Dutch horticultural insurer to offer a range of services to greenhouse businesses.
Canadian growers can now access sophisticated greenhouse expertise and technical support that was previously unavailable in this market. Key program highlights include:
- Covers for loss of crop even without physical loss of greenhouse or equipment.
- Covers reduced crop yield due to improper functioning of equipment (e.g. boiler, computer, etc.) without physical loss or damage to the property.
- Covers up to 30% increased value of crops at time of loss.
- Earthquake deductible percentage is calculated over the actual loss amount rather than over the sum insured.
- Covers the cost to growers of any previous event to existing crops/produce that may have an extended effect on the replanted/new crops/produce many months later.
- Business interruption extends beyond the immediate loss of crops/produce.
Our Contact Information
Phone: (416) 349-3060
Fax: (416) 815-3322
Marsh Canada Limited is located at 70 University Ave #800, Toronto, ON M5J 2M4, Canada.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic Flowers Canada (Ontario) Inc. has decided to CANCEL our 48th Annual Golf Tournament which was being held on…
Latest Grower News
FCG was invited to join AAFC's Bee Health Roundtable in 2015 and shortly thereafter were tasked to chair a working group to build a…